By P.K. Chatterjee, B.S. Gupta
This book discusses the theoretical facets of absorbency in addition to the constitution, houses and function of fabrics. The chapters are prepared in an procedure for the reader to increase steadily via primary theories of absorbency to simpler elements of the expertise. issues coated comprise medical ideas of absorbency and constitution estate relationships; fabric know-how together with tremendous absorbents, non-woven, usual and artificial fibres and surfactants; absorbency dimension concepts and know-how point of view. The reader is supplied with present prestige info on know-how and can be expert on very important advancements in the box.
Read or Download Absorbent Technology PDF
Best manufacturing books
Production structures: concept and perform, moment version, offers an outline of producing platforms from the floor up. it really is meant for college students on the undergraduate or graduate point who're drawn to production, working towards engineers who wish an summary of the problems and instruments used to handle difficulties in production platforms, and executives with a technical heritage who are looking to turn into extra conversant in production matters.
Aus den Rezensionen: "… Neben einer grunds? tzlichen Einf? hrung in das Thema MES geben ausgew? hlte Fachbeitr? ge dem Leser einen umfassenden ? berblick ? ber die Leistungsf? higkeit und die Anwendungsm? glichkeiten von production Execution Systemen (MES). Dieser Bestseller ist in deutscher und englischer Sprache erh?
This IMA quantity in arithmetic and its purposes DISCRETE occasion platforms, production platforms AND communique NETWORKS relies at the complaints of a workshop that used to be an essential component of the 1992-93 IMA software on "Control conception. " The examine of discrete occasion dynamical structures (DEDS) has develop into speedily well known between researchers in platforms and regulate, in verbal exchange networks, in production, and in dispensed computing.
Smartphones must be made somewhere, and that position is China. in exactly 5 years, a firm names Xiaomi (which capacity "little rice" in Mandarin) has grown into the main important startup ever, turning into the 3rd biggest producer of smartphones, in the back of merely Samsung and Apple. China is now either the world's greatest manufacturer and patron of a bit machine that brings the full globe to its user's fingertips.
- Smart Devices and Machines for Advanced Manufacturing
- Systems engineering and analysis of electro-optical and infrared systems
- The Toaster Project: Or a Heroic Attempt to Build a Simple Electric Appliance from Scratch
- Information control problems in manufacturing technology 1989 : selected papers from the 6th IFAC/IFIP/IFORS/IMACS symposium, Madrid, Spain, 26-29 September 1989
Extra info for Absorbent Technology
Pore Size Pore size is an important parameter for absorbent materials as it affects the rate at which a fluid flows into or thorough a capillary network. This is evident from the HagenPoiseuille (eq. 3) and the Washburn (eq. 7) models. ,.. 6 Fiber Density (g/cc) Figure 15. Effect of fiber density and packing fraction on specific air volume (or absorbent capacity). 2- ~" Cell. 8 ..... 6 Fiber Density (g/cc) Figure 16. Effect of fiber density on the ratio of the specific air volume of a web containing a given fiber to that of a web containing cellulose.
B w3dld2) (74) n3 - (3w3dld2)/(wld2d3 + w2dld3 + w3dld2) (75) B. Two different fibers and an adhesive or a low melt material. As before, it is assumed that the adhesive or the molten polymer will uniformly coat the surfaces of regular fibers. The amount picked up by different fibers will be proportional to their surface areas. The net result will be an increase in linear densities, from dl and d2 to dl" and d2; and increase in mass fractions, from Wl and w2 to W 1 " and w2; and a change in densities, from Pl and/92 to Pl "and t92; respectively, for components 1 and 2.
1. General Equations for Unsteady State Flow Consider a one-dimensional horizontal flow of an incompressible fluid in the xdirection through a porous medium of uniform cross-section. By combining the law of conservation of mass and the differential form of Darcy' s equation, the following equation on saturation rate has been derived [72,73,78-81]: F(s) in the above equation is the diffusivity factor and is often referred to in soil physics as "moisture diffusivity"; the diffusivity factor is related to the permeability k via [81,82] F(s) = (~'~7) (dp/as)/O.