By Jinkun Liu, Xinhua Wang
"Advanced Sliding Mode regulate for Mechanical platforms: layout, research and MATLAB Simulation" takes readers throughout the easy techniques, masking the latest examine in sliding mode regulate. The ebook is written from the point of view of useful engineering and examines a variety of classical sliding mode controllers, together with non-stop time sliding mode keep an eye on, discrete time sliding mode keep an eye on, fuzzy sliding mode regulate, neural sliding mode keep watch over, backstepping sliding mode regulate, dynamic sliding mode regulate, sliding mode regulate in accordance with observer, terminal sliding mode keep watch over, sliding mode keep an eye on for robotic manipulators, and sliding mode regulate for airplane. This e-book is meant for engineers and researchers operating within the box of keep watch over. Dr. Jinkun Liu works at Beijing collage of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Dr. Xinhua Wang works on the nationwide college of Singapore.
Read Online or Download Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation PDF
Similar mechanics books
"A impressive paintings to be able to stay a rfile of the 1st rank for the historian of mechanics. " — Louis de BroglieIn this masterful synthesis and summation of the technology of mechanics, Rene Dugas, a number one pupil and educator on the famed Ecole Polytechnique in Paris, bargains with the evolution of the foundations of common mechanics chronologically from their earliest roots in antiquity in the course of the heart a long time to the progressive advancements in relativistic mechanics, wave and quantum mechanics of the early twentieth century.
This ebook includes contributions awarded on the energetic move regulate 2006 convention, held September 2006, on the Technische Universit? t Berlin, Germany. It features a good balanced mix of theoretical and experimental cutting-edge result of energetic move keep watch over. assurance combines new advancements in actuator know-how, sensing, strong and optimum open- and closed-loop regulate and version relief for keep watch over.
- IUTAM Symposium on Diffraction and Scattering in Fluid Mechanics and Elasticity: Proceeding of the IUTAM Symposium held in Manchester, United Kingdom, 16–20 July 2000
- Mechanics of Elastic Biomolecules
- Turbulence and Interactions: Proceedings of the TI 2012 conference
- Convection in Rotating Fluids
- Flow and Transport in Porous Media and Fractured Rock: From Classical Methods to Modern Approaches
Additional resources for Advanced Sliding Mode Control for Mechanical Systems: Design, Analysis and MATLAB Simulation
Often we name ' as the boundary layer. In a continuous system, there are two common methods for the quasi-sliding mode design. 30) where ' is called “the boundary layer” which is shown in Fig. 16. Outside the boundary layer we use switch control and inside the boundary layer we use linear feedback control. 31) where G is a very small positive constant. 2 Simulation Example Consider the plant as T (t ) f (T , t ) bu (t ) d (t ) where, T (t ) 25T , b 133, d (t ) 50sin t. Using the quasi-sliding mode, the chattering can be alleviated.
28) (in program M 1), the simulation results are shown in Fig. 28 Fig. 30. 29) instead of switch function (in program M 2), the simulation results are shown in Fig. 31 Fig. 33. 0*sin(t); dx(1)=x(2); dx(2)=-a*x(2)+b*ut+dt; References  Itkis U. Control System of Variable Structure. New York: Wiley, 1976  Hung JY, Gao W, Hung JC. Variable Structure Control: A Survey, IEEE Transaction on Industrial Electronics, 1993,40(1): 2 22  Edwards C, Spurgeon S. com Abstract This chapter introduces several normal sliding mode controllers design, including sliding mode control based on nominal model, global sliding mode control, sliding mode control based on linearization feedback technology and sliding mode control based on low pass filter.
1) where J is the moment of inertia, B is the damping coefficient, u is the control input, d is the disturbance, and T the rolling angle. also, J ! 0 , B ! 0. In practice, J is the time-variant, and disturbances and uncertainties exist. 2) where J n is the nominal moment of inertia, Bn is the nominal sampling coefficient, P is the nominal control input, T n the nominal rolling angle, and J n ! 0 , Bn ! 0. J. 2 The Structure of Control System From Fig. 1, the control consists of two controllers: sliding mode controller with respect to system Eq.